Fayetteville Property Management
Hire us to manage your Fayetteville rental property
Guardian Property Management offers a full range of property management services tailored to owner clients, whether investors or homeowner. Renting a home can be extremely complicated, confusing and frustrating. Compliance with Fair Housing Regulations, Federal, State and Local Municipal laws, accounting, inspections, and Home Owner Association compliance are just a few of the aspects of property management that can make the process completely overwhelming. We take the worry out of property management and it costs you nothing to meet with our staff for an initial consultation and market analysis. Whether you are local or half way around the world, we have the tools and technology to make working with us easy.
We are a member of the National Association of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors, and Long Leaf Pine Realtors (formerly the Fayetteville Regional Association of Realtors).
Here are some of the things GPM can do for you:
Keep on top of local, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area.
Effectively market your home by advertising nationwide to get maximum exposure for your property.
- Coordinate showings
- Coordinate repairs using only licensed and insured vendors to ensure professional results
- Find quality tenants through proper and effective screening processes
- Prepare and execute lease documents
- Collect rent
- Collect, hold and account for the tenant security deposit
- Inspect properties regularly and thoroughly.
- Coordinate evictions and lawsuits on behalf of owner clients