Raeford Property Management
Effective solutions for managing your rental property in Raeford
Guardian Property Management offers a wide range of property management services to owner clients, including investors and homeowners. It can be very difficult, confusing, and annoying to rent a home. Compliance with HOA bylaws, federal, state, and local laws, bookkeeping, and inspections are a few aspects of property management that may make the process utterly intimidating. Due to the fact that we remove the stress associated with property management, there will be no cost to you to meet with our staff for an initial consultation and market analysis. Whether you are nearby or halfway across the world, we have the technology and resources to make working with us simple.
We are affiliated with the Triangle NC Chapter of NARPM, the National Association of Residential Property Managers, the North Carolina Association of Realtors, Long Leaf Pine Realtors (previously the Fayetteville Regional Association of Realtors), the National Association of Realtors, and the North Carolina Association of Realtors.
Here are some of the things GPM can do for you:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest landlord/tenant laws and legislative issues at the local, state, and federal levels
- Track and analyze local vacancy rates, time-on-market, rental values, and vacancy factors
- Promote your property through nationwide advertising to increase its visibility and reach
- Schedule and manage property showings for potential tenants
- Coordinate with licensed and insured vendors to ensure quality repairs and maintenance
- Perform thorough tenant screenings to find the best renters for your property
- Create and execute lease agreements with tenants
- Collect and manage rental payments from tenants
- Handle and account for tenant security deposits with precision
- Conduct regular maintenance inspections to ensure your property stays in top condition
- Manage evictions and legal proceedings on behalf of property owners in a professional manner